I think I can hardly leave the world of Tekken 6 for now. Then I shall balance my work and play when semester 1 of year 3 starts.Today's Sunday so there is double value offer promotion in Timezone. I just topped up $20 as I think it will be better this way since I have predicted that I will spend more than $20 if I keep topping up. In this case, 1 game is only 40cents and I can preserve my credits for a longer period.
This coming week will be a busy one so I am not going to Timezone until EMRS has officially ended.
In the morning at 6am, I woke up and went with the whole family to give our respects to our ancestors. Thereafter, at approximately 9am when we have finished the whole procedure, as usual we went to the hawker centre at Yio Chu Kang for the Bak Chou Mee but unfortunately the stall was closed so we hd to try other food instead.
My youngest uncle and I tried the Bak Chou Mee at the other side and it was quite tasty. After breakfast, I took my youngest aunt's car back to my house and went to bed to catch some sleep again.
When I woke up it was already 3pm and Kiat Peng just called me as well. Subsequently I went to bathe and went to Northpoint Timezone to meet Kiat Peng and saw Noble as well when I withdrew some money from the ATM machine right beside the B2 foodcourt.
From then on, MasterPig and Jun Ze came. Nameless leader then came followed by Boon Kai and Wei Cong then Raven, Xiu Mei and Raven's brother came along as well.
Boon Kai is really damn good in his Tekken skills. He can lose to Nameless leader and let him promote to 2nd dan but in the end, he became the one winnning and got promoted to 3rd dan using his Asuka. Later he purposely lost to Nameless Leader and went for dinner at KFC with us when Alan just arrived.
So there's all the lot. Kiat Peng, Boon Kai, Alan and I were sitting at 1 table together with Jun Ze. The rest, Wei Cong, Raven, Raven's brother and Xiu Mei sat at the other side. They finished their meals earlier so they went back up to the Timezone to play first together with Jun Ze.
When Boon Kai, Alan, Kiat Peng and I went up, we only saw them playing and Paul was gone already.
In the end, Raven was the one who won everyone and Kiat Peng and I tried random characters before we all left for home.
Tekken sessions like this are extremely fun. Luckily there is such a thing called TEP for us to enjoy since there is no examination. Year 3 life will be so different~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment