Friday, April 22, 2011

AB Class Barbecue at Yefeng's farm!

Finally today I get to update different things other than Tekken 6. This few months almost everything is on Tekken 6 because there is nothing much to update and practically there is seldom any outing.Today all of us had class barbecue organised by Defina at Yefeng's farm at Pasir Ris again.
The attendees were Yefeng and his family, Defina, Joanne, Michelle, Eeting, Fusen, Gintat, Larry, Bryan, Justin, Jessica, Meixuan, Andy, Yong Yang, Zamir and his sister and our very new PEM for year 3, Mr Eugene Thiang as well.
Mr Eugene Thiang is a very nice person ever since I have known him at the start from our ASC activity, Pool Appreciation in Kovan Superbowl. Haha I can still remember it so well lols. He even bought some macaron from Bakerzin for us. It has been a pity that our previous 2 semester lecturers, Ms Janice Law and Mr Chee Kim Hock cannot join us today for the gathering. I suppose next time, if there is a chance then.
It is also quite interesting that most of us went back home today, leaving only Yong Yang, Yefeng, Joanne and Defina behind. I like our class barbecue!
Year 3 semester is starting this Monday. I think I need to prepare my stationary and other stuffs ready for year 3. How long has it been since I really use my pencil box for school work? Lols.
Ok first thing is to write down my timetable first. Then clear my homework file for year 3. Hehes.
Tomorrow is most likely going to Northpoint Timezone to meet Kiat Peng and the rest. Thereafter I might go over to Raven's house as well. Everything is going as planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment