Sunday, April 17, 2011

Survivors only Scrabblathon!

I guess Tekken 6 has become part of my life.
I called Noble and meet him 4pm at Northpoint Timezone. Kiat Peng was there already so I went to join him at 3plus. Later Alan and Noble all came and we played together.
During dinner time, we went to Long John Silvers for dinner before going up again at 8.30pm.
Wei Cong, Raven, Jian Wei and the rest came as well and after the Timezone closed we all went together with Alan and Kiat Peng to the nearby coffee shop beside the badminton courts.
Thereafter, everybody went back home.
I just checked my ratings on the toucanet just now. My rating just dropped by one after the Scrabblers ONLY Scrabblathon. This time round all the Malaysian experts came as well and the competition was very highly rated. I won 6 out of 12 games. It is quite a good result considering so long since I last played live.
The next competition is on 15 May 2011 so I have pretty much time to prepare for it. Let's hope for the best and prepare for it too! I want my National Master Star~

No comments:

Post a Comment