I guessed I have missed the time to update my blog but I was a little busy sorting up the schedules for ICAs. I realised some of the ICAs crashed together so I should be more prepared for those.
Anyway today I have finally gotten all 5 of my remaining lecture notes so it will be better now compared to the past 2 days. Haha tutorials are accumulating so I need to clear as soon as possible.
During lunch today, most of the AB people went to Naked Fish in Grassroots Club to eat before going back to school for lecture.
After lecture, I went to meet Noble for lunch to accompany him since he had audition for the Karaoke session today.
I went to Timezone to wait for him first and then he arrived shortly after. We actually left at 6plus but it was raining damn heavily outside and I did not have a umbrella so I just went back for a few more games before going to the food court to buy food for myself and my brother to eat.
Alas! Why is the temperature like so hot nowadays even though it is at night? I am like sweating profusely. ZZZ. 2 more days to go to conclude end of 1st week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment