Saturday, April 9, 2011

To Bugis Virtualand with Boon Kai

Okay, I have officially used up all my leave for my full shift today. Can you guess how I spend it?I don't know if I am too tired. I seem to wake up only in the afternoon when I can sleep all the way without having to wake up in the morning for school.
Thus, I have woken up at 1plus in the afternoon today. Thereafter, I had my lunch and rewatch some shows before my Dad brought me for a haircut.
After the haircut, my hair is really super short now. I have the feeling that I am an army man when I look in the mirror. LOLS.
On the way back to Yishun, my Dad dropped me off at the bus stop in between Northpoint and the mrt station and I went up to Timezone to find Syak and Boon Kai.
Playing at Yishun is nevertheless fun with all of my friends. Later Boon Kai and I went to KFC for dinner before we left for Bugis Virtualand as there was no one playing in Yishun Timezone.
As usual, we see all the pros there. For today, I played mainly Marvel VS Capcom and seriously the continuous combos are really damn cool.
Later on at 11.30pm before Boon Kai and I left, we played with DreamBoat and lost all the games.
Subsequently Boon Kai and I took bus 851 back to Yishun and we went to coffee shop 925 to have supper while waiting for Boon Kai's father who was playing mahjong with his friends at some Yishun estates as well.
Such outing can never last for so long. When year 3 semester starts, both Boon Kai and I will be busy with our schedules. I need to work hard to make my certificate look nicer.
Nevertheless I will enjoy whenever I can! Study smart, play hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment