Today all of us had our last activity, Retail World Asia trip at City Hall Exhibition area and this also concluded the end of our EMRS.23 weeks passed by in the blink of an eye and year 3 is about to commence in 1 week time after our last holiday. How will I fare for year 3? I wonder.
Tomorrow I am going to Bugis Virtualand with Boon Kai and Kiat Peng. This might be the second last time that we are going before year 3 starts.
On Saturday I have the Scrabblers only Scrabblathon from 9.30am to 9.30pm at night. This might just get interesting. Let's hope the 12 hours will not wear me out so easily.
On Sunday I want to go swimming at Yishun Swimming Complex again. Then on the weekends I have plans for other activities too.
Let's finish the last bit of the report before I can totally enjoy my holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment