It has been long since I updated this blog of mine. I remember last time every now and then I am updating everyday.
I did the final check on all my reports. Thereafter Larry and I went to Mr Sim's office and pass it to him. So there, all the reports done! Time really passes by so quickly. It is week 8 already and tomorrow I am taking my last day of leave.
My Father came to fetch me today like he did on Tuesday. Next I went out for badminton together with Goutham until 7.30pm before going to his house to see some Pokemon Black version and emulator. Some things are really just never ending, just like my arcade gaming.
Year 3 is going to commence in 2 weeks time. Here comes the studying life again...hopefully I can score better this time to make my certificate look nicer. Too much Cs and Ds will really ruin my life drastically.
It's high time to start exercising too~
Recently I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do during National Service. I need to see what Pes I am in first after my medical checkup next year.
Let's start planning for the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment