Finally after the submission of the Retail World Asia report today, EMRS has come to an end. Holidays sweet holidays. LOLS.I only submitted the report at 3plus before leaving house to Northpoint Timezone to wait for Boon Kai first before we left together to meet Kiat Peng and Alan.
However, there seemed to be a change in plans. I accompanied Boon Kai back to NYP to buy his lecture books for school reopen next Monday and Kiat Peng and Alan went to Bugis by bus.
We reached by 6pm and they reached 5 minutes later. We then went to play for awhile before going for dinner with Kelvin at 7.30pm.
Thereafter we went back to play and left at 11.45pm to take bus. Boon Kai and Alan took bus 960 back together and Kiat Peng and I took bus 851.
When we reached Yishun, Kiat Peng asked if I need to go back home early and I said not necessarily so I accompanied him to Macdonalds to eat. I cannot eat though because my mother just called to say that the whole family has to eat vegeterian food for today.
Subsequently we went back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment