Tuesday, April 26, 2011

1st PE lesson in 3 Years!

Today's Pe day was quite tedious for me since I had no PE lesson like this for 2 years already. Constant exercises really count if you want to maintain your fitness. Haiya all the records taken today are like down the hill~ I can only slowly improve my timing then.
Fundamentally we had our 3 stations for NAPFA tested, mainly 2.4 km run, standing broad jump and pull-ups.
When I went for the International Business tutorial my mind was like in a spinning whirl and everything I listened was gone in my memory for spilt seconds. Aarrghhh!
Later Justin, Derek and I went to swim for a while. They swam and I dipped in the pool to cool down my body. Haha swimming after running is damn shiok.
Then we went for lunch at Koufu together with the AA people.
The Company Law lesson was quite short and it ended pretty quickly since it was mainly introductory tutorial. Later we had fun doing our punishments as well. I think training like this is seriously going to pump up us in months. NAPFA will be like no kick then. Hmm actually I should call it IPPT already since they have now named NAPFA as Individual Physical Physique Test if I am not wrong.
Thereafter we had our lecture for Fund Administration as well and marks the end of our day.
Tomorrow will be better~

No comments:

Post a Comment