Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back from Raven's house!

There's only 1 lecture for today, International Finance and Treasury from 10am to 11am. So the timing is quite lax and I just went back home after that.
Back to Northpoint, again I could not find the fat yellow highlighter that I want to buy in Popular so it is kind of frustrating. Later I went up to Timezone to play some of my characters and surprisingly I manged to master a little bit of flow with Devil Jin and most of my characters moves rock as well. Later I went back home buying Milo Ice-blended without having my lunch.

Subsequently, at 6pm, I bathed and went to meet Alan and Kiat Peng at Northpoint Timezone. Surprisingly Boon Kai could join us for tonight too so we waited for him before going to eat together.

I chose to eat at Long John Silver since I did not bring any water along and after eating I still have the drink which comes along with the set meal. Boon Kai did not want to eat so only Alan, Kiat Peng and I ate. Boon Kai has some chest pains after the 2.4km run today in school. Seriously the PE lesson can be held in 1st year and 2nd year already. Holding it in year 3 is like so sudden and we never even have any exercises before the run. Haiya there can be many forms of improvements with the school.

Thereafter, Raven and Jian Wei came and Boon Kai and I had a ranking match. Yet again, I did not manage to promote to 4th dan with my king against his Asuka and his Asuka got promoted to 4th dan instead. It was a most satisfying match. Alan went back early at 9am after playing with Syaq and did not get promoted even though he had 5 wins with his Baek.

After the Timezone had closed, we went over to Raven's house for a few rounds of Tekken 6 before Boon Kai, Kiat Peng and I went back home at approximately 2am. Jian Wei, Raven and her mother went to eat at the nearby coffee shop.

Ok it is time to sleep already. I am dread tired from all the gaming today.

No comments:

Post a Comment