Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gintat and I to 925 Coffee shop for lunch!

Who has finished all the tutorials for this week? I have not even started one yet. Damn pathetic. Okk I must start to clear now. I can't waste any more time yeah.
I think next time there is no need to eat in school any more because the crowds are really too overwhelming. It makes me lose my appetite too. Most of them "tabao" back and ate outside the lecture hall.
Initially I was supposed to reach school earlier for International Business project meeting but my right eye was so irritated with discomfort that I just reached school at 12pm after resting my eyes for a while.
The lectures were not so bad. I find them quite clear and able to understand.
Later after the lectures had ended, Gintat and I went to coffee shop 925 for chicken rice as lunch as he also did not have his lunch. After the lunch aka dinner, I don't have to take my dinner anymore as I was really damn full so I just called my mum to tell her not to cook my share. However she did not cook today.
After I reached home I felt asleep on my parents' bed and slept all the way till 9plus. I need to boost my energy levels man.
All right! Which tutorial to clear first?

No comments:

Post a Comment