Monday, April 25, 2011

1st Day of Year 3!

Yesterday I went swimming with Goutham and Anirban. Swimming is fun although Anirban always wants to leave early at 12pm. I managed to persuade him to swim until 12.30pm before all 3 of us went to bathe and leave the swimming pool area. I called Kiat Peng but knowing his habit of dragging all the time and thus I went over to Goutham's house to play a game of Scrabble first before leaving to the Timezone to wait for Alan to accompany me for lunch.
I tried playing 5 games with MasterPig but I lost all 5. It was fun though since I could do my reversal freely. Hehe.
Later Alan came and tried his Steve Fox with MasterPig and won 2 games before going with me to coffee shop 925 for lunch.
Kiat Peng joined us later and the 3 of us went over to Serangoon Nexxx at 4plus. Seriously it was a waste of time there as all the Tekken 6 machines were spoilt and not a single soul is there. I had the mindset that I have wasted my time since I was unable to do anything there and I did not have much money as well after topping up $10 for my Ez-link card.
Alan and Kiat Peng played Jubeat until Raven, Jian Wei and the rest started coming and we went to Freshness Burger for dinner. I only watched since I was going back home for dinner.
Back at Yishun Northpoint everything was slightly better and my moodless swings went away as I played with Raven and the rest.
Back to today, I woke up finally after awaking for a few times in the night time.
Having arranged to meet Andy and Zamir at the Yio Chu Kang mrt station, I went straightaway to Yio Chu Kang after settling the phone bills for my mum at the Singtel shop recently opened in Golden Village which replaced the arcade last time.
Andy arrived shortly and we went to Koufu and North Canteen but seriously the condition was damn serious and flooded so we had to make do with packaging food from the stall at Macdonalds and went up to storey 4 to eat. Zamir joined us subsequently and the rest of the class arrived as well and we went to class straightaway.
Inside the lecture hall today it was like so bustling with people from all classes, AA, AB, AC and AD. I have the feeling of being back to Year 1. Lols. Tomorrow we will have PE lesson, the first one ever in our Poly years. Interesting.


>I did not sleep well yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment