Today's starting was kind of a rush. Initially I woke up at 12plus after replying a text message from my uncle asking me for lunch in the afternoon. I fell asleep again and by the time I woke up it was already 2.20pm and my uncle was already waiting outside of Ya Kun.
By the time I prepared everything and reached Northpoint it was already 3pm and so we went for the Bak Chou Mee downstairs and then bought some soya milk before going up to the Timezone.
I saw Shi Chen there as well and helped him to beat an arrogant kid. Thereafter I had a game myself using Devil Jin and there was this lunatic who played Streetfighter too who came beside me and started blabbering nonsense in Cantonese. I got so damn bloody frustrated throughout the whole game and could not even play nicely. The next time I see him I will thrash him so badly until he becomes a mute.
Subsequently Shi Chen and I left and I went to meet Eeting, Fusen, Bryan and Joanne and we boarded the bus 135 from Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange directly to beside Zamir's house as well. We also bought some Merci Chocolate and some drinks as a form of gesture.
Defina was already at Zamir's house by the time we reached and a while later Gintat arrived as well after his orientation for Archery.
We left at around 8plus to catch a movie at Bishan Junction 8 Golden Village. The movie Thor was seriously damn nice with all the action-packed stuff! Hehe! I enjoyed myself!
Later after the movie Eeting and I left as we could not stay till so late. I will have wanted to watch Fast and Furious 5 though. Haiya let's catch this movie next time then:)
Tomorrow morning I am going to swim with Goutham and Anirban again. As usual I think I am a routine person. I will continue doing the same thing after doing the thing again and again. There is also 1 more thing to note. I just realise the word "unusual" has 3 U inside. Haha!
My mum said that tomorrow there will be a lot of people coming to my house. I am starting to wonder why. I will get the answer tomorrow then:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment