Friday, May 6, 2011

Swimming damn shiok!

I don't know why but today's tutorial and lecture for International Finance and Treasury ended pretty quickly in a note. I think the tutor or lecturer, the same person, had gotten better in her teachings and it is definitely much easier to comprehend what she is saying nowadays.
Thereafter, Yefeng, Justin, Larry, Fusen, Bryan and I went to swim. I tried out 20 laps of breaststrokes today and it was pretty tedious, after not swimming so much for so long since Primary 6 or Secondary 1. The feeling was definitely damn shiok. When I get used to my breaststrokes I will start with my freestyle.
We swam all the way till almost 2pm and went to bathe before going to North Canteen for lunch and subsequently we all went back home.
Upon reaching home, I slept inside my parents' room all the way from 3plus till almost 7pm. Haha I felt so afreshed.
Then, I went to have my dinner and bathed before going out to meet Boon Kai and Donovan. Later I accompanied them to the Japanese food court as they had their dinner and then we went back when there was still approximately 5 more minutes left. Now the Timezone has changed their timings. They never restrict their timing to swipe anymore. They just shut down all the machines punctually at 10pm.
Now that school has restarted, we really don't have so much time to play anymore. Even Boon Kai can only come on friday night. I think I will just restrict my playing to a few days. Study is more important.
In a blink of an eye, the 2nd week has passed already. Sooner or later it will be exam periods, then our graduation will gradually come, just like what Larry said this afternoon.
Ganbatte everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment