Friday, May 20, 2011

Pool at Cue Room Clarke Quay!

I just forgot I need to update my blog. The first thing I came online to do was to send to everybody the AIS extra practice questions for ICA1 and also sort out all my emails stuff first.
Tonight after school, Zamir, Larry, Joanne, Justin, Defina, Yefeng and Yong Yang to play pool at Cue Room Clarke Quay area. Larry, Zamir and I went to eat at Burger King again before we went to play pool.
Seriously I think no more sleeping at too late timings next time. Today my brain functions like a tat slower doing the International Finance and Treasury tutorial 3 at the library together with Larry, Defina, Zamir, Bryan and Gintat.
I feel so sian without notes inside the AIS lecture. I practically slept through the whole lecture.
International Business lecture will have been better if I think the tutor speaks slightly faster without concentrating on one area so much. In the end it is always rushing the mountain.
Ok I have to finish my one last bit of International Finance & Treasury tutorial. Chiong!

No comments:

Post a Comment