Tekken 6 is typically getting more and more mundane nowadays, and more and more people are like on the verge of quitting. Actually they are not but I just feel that they are doing so. I have my plans now. I am not going to the Timezone for sure from Monday to Thursday.
Today there was nobody there as well, only Masterpig and I. Thereafter I met up with Eeting at approximately 3pm and to Yefeng's fish farm.
Only Yefeng, Joanne, Zamir's stepfather and mum, sister and some of his relatives were there at 4plus so we just helped out with the decorations first. Seriously it was damn epic to see some of us not being able to blow balloons. Haha!
Later we waited for everybody to come and I helped Zamir's stepfather to barbecue the chicken wings first as he had to go and fetch his daughter. I seriously think cooking is nice. It is a good thing to learn culinary skills for yourself and maybe for your future family as well. Barbecue can be a form of cooking as well:)
Before everybody came Yefeng, Joanne, An Qi, Eeting and I already had an OTAK FEAST. lols.
I managed to get Zamir to try drinking beer as well. Haha he said it was like plain water! Haha damn epic! Pro one sia brother~
Haha later Gintat, Fusen and Larry all came as well. It was certainly nice putting your legs into the pool where all the fishes helped you to massage and get rid of all the dead skins. Haha I like!
Sorry Zamir I am a man of my word. I will not push you down the pool but I don't know about others! Muhahaha!
Later Fusen, Bryan, An Qi and I were fetched by Larry to An Qi's house respectively and to Serangoon mrt station where Pamela was waiting. Haha I think seriously owning a car is damn freaking nice. Maybe I should get my driving license now?
>Happy 21st Birthday Zamir!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment