What's in my opinion today? I think the circuit training for guys F & W module today was pretty nice and well-rounded as well.
All of the guys who are considered passed in their fitness tests are exempted from all the trainings today and they can go and do gym exercises.
After bathing at the toilet inside the swimming pool area, Yefeng, Larry, Andy and I left to meet Zamir at the water cooler area and then we went for our International Business Tutorial class.
The tutor aka the lecturer itself was pretty good and well concised in her explaining of the tutorial and from what she explains I can tell she really has a very deep knowledge of outside happenings around the world.
The school should really do something about the crowds lurking all around the canteens. Gintat, Zamir, Larry, Andy, Fusen, Bryan and I finally settled down in South Canteen for lunch even though we still had to sit separately.
Company Law tutorial ended in a pretty fast note. I think this module should be the easiest to understand of all modules so far.
After school, all of us went to North Canteen and tried out the new stall selling fried ice-cream. Then we went back home.
Upon reaching home, I was so tired that I went to sleep for 1 hour first before waking up to eat my dinner and do my tutorial for Fund Administration & Accounting. I really hate to go search for the documents in the Internet man.
I took a look at the Published Financial Statements & Consolidation lecture book as well. OMG I think this will be the most difficult one.
All right, now is the time to sleep earlier to rest my body:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment