Alas today I went swimming with Gintat and Bryan again. Haha I think the word "practice" is god damn important. I have completely forgotten how to dive now. Jialats. Larry and Fusen went running before joining us in the pool.
All tutorials set and go! I forgot my Company Law tutorial 2 today but luckily the tutor aka lecturer was out for reservist so I am excused. LOLs. This weekend I will finish my dear Law tutorials.
I am surprised how revision really goes because I can understand every single thing the International Law tutor was talking about today. Hehe. I am so motivated.
Subsequently, we went North Canteen for late lunch before going for our Fund Administration & Accounting lecture. I think the lecture was a bit mundane. Next time I have to read before going for lecture.
Tomorrow Preston and I are meeting for lunch and going to Yishun Library to do our school work. Yeah I am so going to chiong finish 2 tutorials tomorrow!
Need to go sleep right now~ nights:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment