Luckily I have finished my International Business Tutorial 2 yesterday and my Accounting Information System Tutorial 2 this morning today.
I intended to wake up at 9am today but I was too tired and slept to 11am unknowingly. All the watching of the results for the polling elections for various districts kept me up all the way till 2plus. I should not have watched since all my predictions are correct. Hougang and Aljunied will definitely be won over by the Workers' Party. My father told me that last time their kampong was all supporters of Worker's Party and mainly all the people staying there are from those kampong. So it was definitely no surprise why the Workers' Party has won.
Thereafter, I went to bathe and meet Alan and Kiat Peng at Timezone for a while from 2pm to 4pm. Then I went over to meet Goutham and Anirban at the Golden Village to watch the Fast & Furious 5 screened at 4.30pm and Anirban and I shared costs to buy the popcorns and the drinks together.
Seriously all the cars actions are really superb. Haha the adrenaline rush was really unexplainable. It was just too fascinating with all the busting, drifting and the girls too! Wow~ Haha just joking.
The movie was concluded with the end that Dominique's girlfriend was still alive and that she was stealing cars with another team. Haha I think some movies are really on-going and just too unstoppable. How about Fast & Furious 6? Some people never manage to see as they went off too quickly.What a bad habit. The best part is always at the far, far and far end.
Subsequently, I called my parents because they were waiting for me to fetch me to Sembawang Vari Nice Eating house, the coffee shop near by grandmother's house to celebrate Mother's day. All the family members were there and it was just like any other celebrations, but I just could not enjoy simply because the food was a tat too spicy and the weather was just too freaking hot.
Albeit we went up to my Grandmother's house and relax, I watched Fast & Furious 2 or 3--I can't remember. I felt a lot of discomfort, namely tiredness, hotness, vexation and a lot more...
Finally now I get to reach home, bathe and update my blog in a nice, cold and comfortable room. As my hair gradually dries up, I am going to sleep very soon.
> Car movies rock!
>Haha I want a Lamborghini Gallardo:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment