Saturday, May 21, 2011

I think I am a really pro television addict, just like what is stated under my hobbies inside my blog. Attached above is the show that I was watching the whole night yesterday to 5am before going to bed.
In the afternoon I went out to Northpoint to meet my uncle for lunch and then all the way at timezone with Alan and Syaq together with people like Masterpig and Nemesis.
It is really damn tiring playing for hours non-stop. It strains your mind thinking so much and exposed to the screen. Later before I was about to leave awhile later after Syaq has left to meet his girlfriend, Raven and Jian Wei came as well. Nevertheless I enjoyed myself! Haha time to chiong for ICAs now! I haven't even started a bit yet for any module. Jialat sia. Who is going to do tutorial? Haha!
My parents should be outside now enjoying and celebrating my mum's birthday. hehe!


>Sleeping late sucks in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment