Friday, May 27, 2011

Company Law ICA1 and Accounting Information Systems ICA1 OVER!

My last date posted on this blog showed that I have not updated for a long time. But of course, it is due to all the impending ICAs that are commencing on these weeks.
Company Law ICA 1 was disappointing to me because I never remember all the small details but only the big ones. In the end the small ones came out and I got slaughtered by the paper instead. It sucks. Accounting Information Systems ICA 1 made me speechless. I think my best grade is slightly above passing grade, or maybe fail like nobody's business.
Next 2 weeks will be quite busy with PFSCON ICA 1 coming up followed by FAA ICA 1. Anyway Kiat Peng is back from Indonesia's educational trip with his teachers and classmates. I thought he quitted Tekken 6 already. Lols. I think I should only enjoy after next 2 weeks are over.
I need some exercises as well. It has been a long time since I do so...
The show below is damn nice! It is about the myth of twelve legendary zodiacs. Yeah let's take my own sweet time to watch~

No comments:

Post a Comment