Seriously, I swear there will not be any spam spree of Tekken 6 for me any longer. My brains just now hurt all the way from Northpoint till I reached home and bathed before I even become slightly comfortable.
Fund Administration & Accounting tutorial today was quite straightforward and easy to understand. The topic will just become more profound further on.
Thereafter, we all went to Ang Mo Kio Popeyes to celebrate Zamir's birthday. Popeyes' chickens are as good as KFC but I think overall in terms of other food KFC is better. Just like the whipped potato, I prefer KFC's one.
Subsequently, everybody left and Zamir, Larry and I went to play pool and bought Koi to enjoy while playing as well.
We only stopped playing at 3.30pm before leaving for home respectively.
After that I was at the Timezone playing with Nameless Bolting, Edric and Perfection as well. Seriously I really got a hell of time playing so much and they left at 7plus. Swaq came over at around 7.45pm and I played with him all the way until 9.20pm before leaving. Jialat sia I really can't stand this kind of spamming any more. I just wasted $40 for nothing but headaches here and there.
Anyway I have to start on my revision soon! PFSCON to clear! The most interesting one...
>Happy Birthday Zamir!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment