Monday, May 2, 2011

Relatives to my house!

Swimming in the morning can have been the first ever thing to do but I guess I always wake up late and we made quite a wrong decision of trying to swim in Safra Swimming Pool today.
Only members of the Safra club can swim during weekends and although the guard had given us special permission to enter provided that we pay with CashCard, we did not because each person's entry fee is $3.30 which is really too expensive. Later Goutham and I tried to settle for the Yishun Swimming Complex but Anirban had to go home damn early, as usual.
Thus I went back to my house and ate lunch first before leaving my house at 4plus to meet Kiat Peng and Alan who was on their way to Long John Silvers. A lot of my relatives came to my house including my mother's friends from Malaysia.
After accompanying Kiat Peng to eat at LJS, we went over to KFC and I bought 2 thigh meat to eat because I was really damn hungry at that moment. Subsequently we went up to Timezone and play.
At night at around 8plus, Fancy and Terror came and we played with them. Haha it was not so bad. I think we are on par now considering last time that I lose to them.
Anyway the thing about my tutorial. I have not done any one of them yet. Seriously 1st week of academic year 3 is over and I am still enjoying myself. Haiya jia ba jin!
Tomorrow morning Goutham, Anirban and I are going to swim again. Yeah~ Let's hope I can wake up in time. I don't want to make them wait anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment