Monday, March 7, 2011

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Life's full of unexpectancy and happenings. But, why is my life so boring? It can be so slack at times and yet sometimes it can be so stressful.
After doing some reflections, I realise that I really have nothing in life that I can really shine on. I need to work on my grades and I think I need to put in the very needed effort for Scrabble. It is the only way to outshine others.
For the moment, the arcade is my 2nd home. Tekken 6 is fun and I think I should be able to manage together with my studies with some self-discipline.
Today (+Loss)Imperfection and Nameless Sensei came to the Timezone today. The whole ambience is so different. I feel like I am in Bugis watching all the pros fight. I think this is the thing about different leagues or standards. It works all the same for everything.
I feel like I should make use of this time to attain a skill that I can use throughout my whole life. Goutham just called me today telling me that I can book online driving theory test or practical test. I think this is the start of something new. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment