School's usual today.
After school, I went to Northpoint Timezone to meet Wei Cong, Kiat Peng, Donovan, Alan and Jun Ze. We had fun playing Tekken 6. Subsequently we went to have dinner at Long John Silvers.
Nextly, we went back up to play and striped a lot of credits to play. In the end, Wei Cong wasted his credits because he striped too many and could not use up in time.
We intended to go to Macdonalds to sit down and have some drinks to slack awhile but Macdonalds was bustling with people so we went to coffee shop 925 instead.
Kiat Peng went back home at around 11.40pm and we left there as well.
Later is Lim Boon Heng Cup Scrabble Competition. I should have gone but I don't have the feeling. I feel tired and I want to spend this weekend more fruitfully. I think competition will take up too much of my time to rest already. I have the dreadness of waking up early at 7plus everyday.
I need more motivation!
Tekken 6 is slowly advancing to become more important than Scrabble. I think it is inseparable already. I just need more motivation and self discipline!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment