Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fight with Nameless Sensei!

Today's EMRS is kind of "peaceful" since team 1,4, and 5 went for their community event and only team 2 and 3 were left behind in the project room.
After full shift today, I went to meet Donovan at Northpoint Timezone and saw Nameless Sensei and Fancy there. I think I really do not possess the virtue of saving money. I should not have played so many games with Nameless Sensei. It is really a waste of money playing so much with him. I should have saved for next time when I train my new characters.
Thereafter, Fantasy aka Alan also came and played with Nameless Sensei as well. He managed to win quite a couple of times against his leader.
Finally I went with Donovan to Long John Silvers for our dinner after I lost for the final time.
I feel so sick of it losing so many times. Does pride and ego really matter so much? Now that Yishun has become more popular, it will be hard for me to train my new characters any further. Haiya...It should be high time I save money to buy a play station 3.
I'm tired. Let's take a break from Tekken and not stay until so late if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment