Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kiat Peng and Donovan came to my house! (29 Jan 2011)

Today Kiat Peng and Donovan came to my house.
Firstly, I went over to Northpoint Timezone first at around 1.30pm because it was about to rain so I decided to leave earlier to wait for my uncle for lunch. Donovan also came later and I played with him using Mokujin.
Thereafter, I went with my uncle to the coffeeshop 925 for lunch before going up to find Kiat Peng and Donovan.
Wei Cong also came subsequently and play with us. Kiat Peng and I left at around 8.40pm to my house and I played 2 games of Scrabble with Kiat Peng and taught him some tactics as well. I also gave him a list of 3 letter words to memorise when he got home.
Nextly, Donovan also came at around 11plus after going for Green Hornet movie with his friends. I think playing using a Psp is better than playing at the Timezone and it is more cost-saving.
Anyway Chinese New Year is just a week away from now. Haha I am looking forward to more reunion dinners! I like gatherings, especially family gatherings!

No comments:

Post a Comment