Today is yet another day off for Week 1 Classical.
Gym with Noble was cancelled today and changed to Sunday because he is too tired and wants to rest plysically. So we have decided on going to Bishan Virtualand to play Tekken 6 instead.
Initially, I went over to the Timezone at Northpoint and play with Song Peng first before leaving together to meet Noble at Khatib mrt station and go over to Bishan Junction 8 together.
There was no experts playing so the three of us just took turns and play. Using 1 tokken, I played with several people and had 11 big wins. I accidentally defeated Noble when I said that I am going to let him win because I am still under the image of 4 rounds per game, just like in Northpoint.
Noble and I left Junction 8 at around 7.45pm and it was already 8.30pm when I reached Yishun.
Thereafter, I went over to Northpoint to get back my Mokujin card from Kiat Peng and play with Wei Cong as well. Raven and Alan were there as well.
Finally after the last game, I went back home, walking with Kiat Peng and his Jubeat friends and they went to Macdonalds.
ICA is next Wednesday but I have not started studying yet. Lesson 3 on Customer Service is E-learn. How are we able to study for this topic for ICA?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment