Thursday, January 13, 2011

Customer Service ICA 1!

I think I did the right thing yesterday by taking an afternoon nap and studying afterwards.
Today Customer Service ICA 1 should be fine and I hope I can get A for this 20%.
After the ICA, Yong Yang, Larry, Mu Qin, Zhi Long and I went to the library to find Gintat, Andy and the rest since they were chionging their Excel Project there. Jiayou ASC people! Good luck for your Excel Project! Excel in Excel!
Subsequently, Larry, Zhi Long and I went over to Grassroot to play pool before leaving home respectively at 4.15pm since Larry needed to go to work.
I think I am more crazier in Tekken 6 than any other thing. Today I just spent $10 playing non-stop. Luckily today, Boon Kai was there in Timezone too so I don't feel so bored playing alone.
At approximately 7.30pm, we went down to buy the Seoul chicken steak to eat. Haha yummy but it is really too much for 1 person consumption.
Then I went home after spending all my credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment