Today I met Taffy and Elvin to discuss about the role play for our Customer Service Project. I think our CS Project is almost rounded up and left with some things to do.
Happy Birthday Muqin! Sorry I looked so shagged in the photo with you. I think I need to start sleeping earlier le haha.
After rounding up the Role play discussion at around 2.23pm, I went with Zhi Long to the 5th level computer lab to do our Project Management project.
Larry and I discussed about the iterinary and then left at 5.30pm together with Zhi Long. Zamir also came to find us and Larry sent him to the bus stop after Zamir gave us a treat of Mac ice-cream. Thanks bro!
Later I went to Timezone to look for Kiat Peng, Donovan, Song Peng and the Devil Jin kid. MasterPig also came later and we played together until the Timezone closed. Before that we went to KFC to eat as well.
Tomorrow Kiat Peng and Donovan will be coming to my house for some games of Scrabble. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment