Today is quite a special day especially for the night activities.
Sleeping only at around 6am in the morning, I woke up at 3.30pm in the afternoon. Then I slacked all the way till 6plus and took dinner with my parents before going to bathe and proceeding to the Timezone for Tekken 6.
Initially I thought that I could have some fun playing Tekken 6 but the Devil jin kid had to come and spoil my day and took my promotion chance away as well. Fuck! His attitude made me sick as well. Next time I see him I will just use Paul Phoenix to get rid of him.
Noble came as well and watch me play with the Devil Jin kid and also Kiat Peng. Haiya today is not the day for promotion. I guess I have to try it another day.
When the Timezone was about to close, Noble and I then went to coffee shop 925 to buy some popiah and proceed to Safra for some Pool session. Before that we went to the bowling alley and seriously oer there it was like a club or a pub and the ambience was dark and nice, with wonderful and nice english music.
Because the pool area was already full, we proceeded straight to Khatib area and I went to buy Macdonalds and bring it to Noble's house to eat. The countdown at Khatib was too crowded and too lively. Haha Preston who was on his way from Chua Chu Kang also came over to Noble's house first before we all proceeded to the countdown to see the fireworks.
The funny and epic thing was, they started the fireworks minutes before 12am sharp and we only managed to see a glance of the fireworks, like what Noble stated.
So we just went over to the coffee shop and Preston paid for the Thai Beer glass bottle in which we brought to Seletar Reservoir to slack and drink.
At the Seletar Reservoir, I think we saw Mariah, Nicole, Slyvia and 1 other girl there and said hi to them as well.
We went to the other side of the Reservoir where it was dark and we drank the beer and lied down as well glancing upon the skies and resting.
At the Seletar Reservoir, I think I lost the Neo Print which I took with Meixuan, Zamir, Derek, Joanne, MuQin they all at AMK because the Neo Print resembled the Macdonalds coupons in which I wanted to throw away. Haiya....
Then we walked back to the coffee shop and sat down together with Preston's family members and we saw Yong Jun and chatted with him as well before going back home.
Looking back at 2010, what have I achieved? Have I become a better person or do I still stay the same? 2011 is the year to start chionging! Get a life man!
>Thanks Noble and Preston for the wonderful times. Love ya bros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment