Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Ting!!! :)))))

Actually I wanted to go to ASC in the morning but I overslept because I only slept at 5am in the morning.
In school from 2pm to 4pm, we had the Accounting games trial for the actual one held on March.
Subsequently, Jessica, An Qi, Eeting, Andy and I went over to Koufu to slack before we went to Serangoon NEX for dinner to celebrate Eeting sis's birthday. Wen Cheng, Jin Neng, Jing Long and Michelle also went with us but Andy and Gintat were too tired so they went back home.
I think we were a little messed up with the landscape of NEX shopping centre but in the end after going every floor to look for suitable place for our dinner, we were clear with the landscape already and settled down and eat. We wanted to eat at Sakae Sushi in the first place but there is no Sakae Sushi in NEX. LOL DEREK. An Qi came over to join us later before we went over to the theatre and we decided on the movie " Meet the Parents: Little Focker".
Then we went to jalan for a while and accompanied Jin Neng to the mrt station and then we went back to watch our movie. This movie was really hilarious to the max. Lol.
After the movie, everybody went back home respectively.




Happy Birthday Ting!!! :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment