Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1st Day of Classical! (3 Jan 2011)

I think I have the thinking now that Classical is slightly more strenuous than ASC. The timings are flexible but we cannot leave the tutorial room at all for the whole 3 hours. Yong Yang, Larry and I asked for permission before leaving the class for Project Management tutorial but got called back because the teacher thought we went somewhere else to slack. Do we look so much like bad kids? Haiya...
After the whole lesson from 9am to 12pm, we went to buy Macdonalds and then went to beside CRMCC1 Level 1 to have our lunch.
Today it is a rainy day so Larry, Gintat and Fusen can't run but they tried other categories of the NAPFA Test.
I think everyone is restless since it is 6pm already and we are still having lessons. The tutor is very good.
Subsequently, I went to Timezone and saw Kiat Peng, Boon Kai and MasterPig. I think Tekken 6 is too attractive and addictive. Maybe I should buy a Psp to stop going to the Timezone so often.
On the way home, I nearly dropped both my jacket and the newspaper that I have just bought and in the end I could only save my racket and so my jacket felt into a puddle of rainwater left behind after the rain. It was only a little bit wet but it is dirty and rather disgusting.
Tomorrow is from 9am to 12pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment