Monday, January 24, 2011

Millenium Cup 2011 (22 and 23 January 2011)

On the 22nd Janurary 2011 the Millenium Cup commenced. This time round Div B is rather strong with 3 National Masters inside, Yennee, Guan Hui and Jocelyne. I played quite well in the 1st day with a total of 7 wins out of 9 games. At night, I went to Kiat Peng to Long John Silvers and Tekken 6 at Timezone as well.
On the 23rd Janurary 2011, the 2nd round was rather bad for me because I only won 4 out of 9 games. I still hope I am able to gain my Senior Master Rank with this results and also maybe at least maintain ratings? I think it will not be so easy. I also tried 1 game with Marcus and the results were quite horrible. I need more skills, luck, reading and practice to continue in this field of expertise.
At night, I went to Timezone together with Wei Cong and Kiat Peng and dinner again at Long John Silvers. Alan also came later and we played as well. Life is not so bad afterall especially when we have this 1 week holiday starting from now. Although we have to plan our timings carefully for our project work, it will still be more lax compared to going to school with all the lessons ongoing.
I took a picture of my best game in the Millenium Cup against Adrian but I was too lazy to update it already. Let's just hope that I can continue to do better in all areas of life.
Chinese New Year is coming, so what is my New Year resolutions? I seriously don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment