Thursday, January 6, 2011

NYP Open House 2011/ Happy Birthday Anirban!

Sleeping late is one of the worst thing ever but I think I am so used to it that I just lack the discipline to go and sleep early.
Today I woke up at around 11.20am and went to school straight without eating both breakfast and lunch. Haiya....
Customer Service Classical Lesson was not so bad. It ended at approximately 1.45pm from 12pm because the tutor allowed us to go and see the Open House for Nyp 2011.
Thereafter, Yong Yang, Larry, Zhi Long and I went over to North Canteen for lunch before going to ASC for the Open House.
After the Open House, Yong Yang, Larry, Zhi Long, Gintat and I went over to Grassroot for Pool.
We played till around 4.15pm and went home after that. Then I went over to the Timezone for Tekken 6 and get to train my characters before there is no one there.
Subsequently, after playing with Lotion, I went back home for dinner before going to Anirban's house for his Birthday party.
Anirban's birthday party was not so bad. Mainly, we watched Mr Bean's show and also eat some snacks. Then we singed Birthday song for Anirban and actually we got to eat the dinner and lots of food prepared by Anirban's mother but we were too full already. The cake was so nice that I just took more portions of it. I think it is chocolate cream cake if I am not wrong. Now my stomach is like bloating or expanded. Lol.
Vikniash then walked home with me to my Block and he left after I went up the lift.
Tomorrow I am going for gym. I need to exercise man!

No comments:

Post a Comment