Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bought Sports Wear with Noble!

I think the first ever thing to do before you go for any kind of exercise is to sleep early.
Today I missed my gym training with Noble at 9am because I woke up late and surprisingly, he woke up late as well. I told my Father yesterday night to fetch me to the Yishun Stadium in the morning but he did not wake me up at all.
Sleeping is imperative for health! Nowadays lots of people have problem with sleeping early and apparently, I myself has this bad habit as well. It sucks and I have to change for the better.
Reaching NYP, I went to buy Waffles with Chocolate and cheese together with Nana who went to buy a chicken burger from Macdonalds because we met each other coincidentally at the mrt station.
Customer Service Classical Lesson was not so bad but I was not listening either. I specially bought Strepsils Blackcurrant with the intention to give to Mu Qin since she was having sore throat when I went to Shop & Save to buy some groceries as well. In the end, I just lacked the courage to tell her that. Haiya...
I am thinking of continuing to wait, but does this long process of waiting bear fruitful results? I am seriously in doubt of that...
Subsequently, when lesson had ended, Larry, Zhi Long, Fadilah and I went over to the printing shop at the first storey to photocopy the lessons 1 to 4 Project Management powerpoint slides from Fadilah for the ICA next Wednesday.
Thereafter, we went to Challenger as Joanne wanted to look at some of the earpieces and then I left the school to meet Noble at the Mrt platform.
Noble and I went over to KFC for lunch aka dinner and Qi Yuan came to join us later. Then we had pool session 2 v 1 since Qi Yuan had to go by 6pm and he could not stay too late. If not, we would have gone for movie.
We walked over to below Virtualand and Noble and I went to play Tekken 6. Tekken 6 computer standard at Ang Mo Kio is really too high for normal human beings to play lol.
After our Tekken 6 games session, Noble and I went over to the SportsLink and I saw Jing Long and some other AA guys there.
In total, I spent $117.80 buying one full set running attire, gym gloves and also a pair of goggles so that I can resume swimming. Haha thanks Noble bro for accompanying me to buy all the sport materials.
Back in Yishun Northpoint, I went to play Tekken 6 again since I did not have real fun at Ang Mo Kio. I spent $1.80 and there were a lot of challengers so I was preoccupied for the whole night.
Tomorrow I still have to go back to school for some Accounting games. I wonder how it will goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment