Monday, January 24, 2011

Customer Service ICA 3 First Meeting!

Life's not so bad afterall for today.
My 1st Customer Service ICA3 Group meeting today with Liyun, Swee Gee, Taffy and Elvin was quite fruitful. At least we managed to get our ideas, plans and company name flushed out.
After this meeting at 11am to around 1pm, Zhi Long, Swee Gee, Liyun and I went to AMK Hub for dinner at the food court and went around jalan for a while before going to Northpoint with Zhi Long.
Zhi Long said that he had not visited Northpoint before so I brought him around and introduced him to the Seoul Chicken Thigh that I always buy at the basement. Yummy!! I also bought some Jollybean Soya milk for him to drink while he was eating his Chicken Thigh.
Later I showed him Tekken 6 which I always play at the Timezone. Subsequently, I played with all the people there like the happy-go-lucky, Devil Jin Kid, Wei Cong, Boon Kai and also another small kid all the way till 9.50pm and Zhi Long left at around 5plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment