Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2nd Day of Classical!

Classical lasted for only 3 hours today from 9am to 12pm but I was not listening much or not listening at all. There seems to be things to do everytime after a certain number of slides. Timings of Classical are lax but other than that, I do not see any other good point.
Just when I thought my life was finally rid of cockroaches, there was 1 extremely large one at the very corner where Justin and I were sitting at. It seemed dead to everyone but I saw the feelers moving. Cockroaches have very strong survival skills and does not die so easily.
After the lesson, Yong Yang, Justin, Zhi Long and I went over to South Canteen for lunch.
I can't imagine staying at Timezone all the way after that to around 5plus and playing lots of Tekken 6 games. Haiya this addiction will kill me one day. I better get a PSP soon before I become crazy.
Subsequently, back home, I changed and meet Vikniash downstairs and go for badminton session with Goutham and Anirban too.
As usual we played all the way till 8.08pm before stopping. I really enjoy such badminton sessions with Goutham, Vikniash and Anirban. This kind of training makes me feel alive and really happy. Especially now that Vikniash has joined us more often, I feel that this bonding makes us closer together just like before in Yishun Town Secondary School.
Thereafter, we went to the market around Block 200 plus in search of 1.6litres Coca Cola bottle to share and gulp down. In spite of all failed attempts, we finally found 1 shop that sold cheaply as well.
Then we drank on the way back home and stopped for a little while beside our Secondary School and Vikniash actually wanted to go in but I was not supportive of the idea because that will be trespassing haha.
Tomorrow will be street soccer, after such a long time finally...:)


>Time never wait for man! It is 4th of Jan 2011 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment