Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rest Day!

I think 1 good attribute about Classical is the flexible timing and of course, not to forget, there is at least 1 day off every week. Today just happens to be that particular day and Friday is also a day off too so it is special for the 1st week of Classical.
I slept at quite an "early" timing in the morning. Can anybody guess?
Waking up at 1plus, I used my lappy until 5pm before going out to meet Alan at the Timezone. Then I played with him and Ansari too before leaving together with Alan at 6.25pm heading to the mrt station together. He wanted to take the bus but it was raining cats and dogs outside.
Back in school, at the meeting for Ambassadorial Team, they were like rehearsing the steps and it was so boring that Zamir and I just went to Mac and I bought Mac Wings and Ice blended drinks before going back again.
Then I left together with Zamir, Den and Cheryl to the Mrt station. It was kind of shocking to hear from Cheryl that Jessline has quitted A-Team. Well, I guess life is really full of unexpected happenings.
Subsequently after reaching Yishun, I went back to Timezone and Wei Cong and Raven came after a short while too.
Thereafter we went to block 925 for dinner before I left for home and they head for Khatib Macdonalds.
Tomorrow classical for Customer Relationship is from 12pm to 3pm. I don't know why but I prefer Customer Relationship to Project Management. Probably the tutors play a part..lol. Nevertheles, I will still try my best in the ICAs and score as high as I can. I need a solid GPA to save my 2pointer GPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment