This week is quite a stressed week for me, especially with the Project Management ICA 1, 2 and Customer Service Role Play ICA 2 impending. Now that all the ICAs are finally over, I am slightly relaxed a little but that is not all.
Yesterday should be the worst day of my life. I have that feeling. In that day I just annoyed 2 persons unknowingly and unintentionally. In any case, I did not feel good at all that day.
After that, I went with Yong Yang, Larry and Zhi Long for a slight run and swimming and these helped me relax a little bit.
Then I went home and also played at Timezone as well.
Today was the same for the morning. I had to come back to school just because of the stupid plagarism matter. I was supposed to know my TEP result for ASC Stopover today and also the Accounting teachers advised me not to circulate reports around so I cannot do it any more as there is prior warning. Nevertheless, after this incident, I have really learnt about the most important virtue everyone should possess. Integrity. If you fail this one, you are total fail. I also find the Accounting department teachers very caring and nice.
Thereafter, I joined Gintat and the rest of the ASC people during their Break time and had my breakfast aka lunch with them.
Subsequently, I joined Yefeng and Zamir and left with Zamir and his EMRS friends as I went to Northpoint Timezone and he left with his friend to the Mosque.
Playing at the Timezone today with Song Peng and the Devil Jin kid is not so bad. I really enjoyed myself a lot today. My character got promoted to the Green Rank I want finally and the Devil Jin kid farmed with his [ULTIMZ] PAUL with my Yoshi. Hehe.
Nextly, I had one-on-one badminton session with Goutham and I really feel very good after the badminton exercise. I think runnning, swimming and badminton really rocks. I must push myself more towards running. I need more motivation.
Later on, Anirban came over to join us and I saw him in his uniform and he really looked damn smart. Goutham and I took some photos with him but it was quite a pity we could not take trios pictures because there was nobody around to help us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment