So, what's up for yesterday? It was the first day of 2011...
After waking up at around 1pm, I went to coffeeshop 925 to meet my uncle for lunch and also had Jolly Bean before going up to Timezone to play with the Devil Jin kid, Master Pig and Song Peng.
Subsequently, my uncle and I left for Sembawang, my grandmother's house as we would be having family dinner together at night. My second eldest aunt just striked lottery so she gave a treat to everyone in the family and we invited the other side of the family to come along as well, with Pei Gong, Zi Yi's parents and also Jing Hang's mother.
I also managed to watch Jin Yi Wei and also The Way of the Dragon by Bruce Lee. Haha Bruce Lee was damn cool man. Look at his wings and muscles haha. Cool, nice and fast reflexes. I am extremely overwhelmed and amazed. This only increases my motivation to train my body.
Then I went to bathe and only went to sleep at around 1.30am after my hair had dried up.
In the morning I woke up at around 11am and watch a movie by Liu De Hua and Bai Bing Bing. Nice movie! I also ate the duck rice bought by my aunt.
Before leaving my grandmother's house, I received a jacket from my Uncle and also my aunt helped me to get rid of the acnes on my face. Haha I need to start to sleep early for the sake of my facial compression.
I also went back to Northpoint Timezone to play Tekken 6. I think I want to save money to buy a PSP or find a job if I can. Now that Classical lessons are starting, I think I will only visit the Timezone once per week except the weekends. Now that there is at least 1 day off every week for Classical, I think I will go exercising on that day off and maybe find Noble to gym twice every week.
At night, my parents, sister and I went over to Woodlands to fetch my Grandmother and went for dinner at the nearby food court. I don't know why but I went to get 1 pokemon toy from the vending machine and I got a Farfetch lol. Then back at home I read the pokemon comics that I bought a very long time ago lol.
After updating for such a long period of time in my blog, I have realised that my English standard still stays the same. How can I improve my English to make it more fluent and knowledgable? Does anybody have any idea?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment