Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project Management ICA 3 First meeting!

I think I have reached my tether ends again. I need to sleep early for 1 day to boost my energy levels.
Today I had our first Project Management ICA 3 meeting with Yong Yang, Mu Qin and also Zhi Long. As usual, we got our ideas flushed out and everybody has their own tasks to do. Then we left the library and went to buy Waffles and eat on the way to the mrt station.
Recently, the weather is like unpredictable and also it has been raining quite frequently. What is so wrong with the climate? It just does not seem right.
In any case, I think I need to start chionging all the project works from now onwards. After this week and the subsequent one, I can then really relax for 1 week.
In life, you meet all sorts of people, some good ones and some rotten eggs. If you meet those rotten ones, just ignore them, no matter what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment