Saturday, January 8, 2011

Life's the same

Actually I have no intention to update but I am just tempted to do so.
Nothing special happens today except that my uncle and I went for lunch at the coffee shop 925. After that we bought Jollibean and drank the soya milk before going up to the Timezone for Tekken 6.
My uncle left early at 3.28pm so I just stayed on all the way till 7pm before leaving with Kiat Peng. I agree with Kiat Peng for what he says. Nowadays I think I will only go Timezone on Fridays and Saturdays since he is not going on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as well.
Like this, I can save some money to buy a Psp as well.
Back at home, after having my dinner, I felt asleep on the sofa. I think my accumulated tiredness for sleeping late is to the maximum already. Now it is time to prepare for my ICA on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment