Luckily the Project Management tutor was late today so I was saved from the absence due to lateness. It was already 9.10am when I had reached but everybody was waiting outside the tutorial room D408 because the tutor had not reached yet. Larry then suggested going down to eat first together with me and Yong Yang but it was rather epic seeing the tutor going up as we went down and we went up again.
Project Management lesson was at a total "lost" since I was not listening to it at all.
After the Project Management Classical lesson, we then slacked a while in school as we waited for Larry to come back from Novena to go to Grassroot Naked Fish to eat. Today is like a gathering for AB since most people came and there were Anqi, Larry, Yong Yang, Jessica, Taffy, me, Felicia, Zhi Long, Mu Qin, Justin and Derek.
Subsequently we left and went back to school for Customer Service Classical lesson. Today we are at lesson 4 already so the progress is rather quick and this is officially week 2.
Back in Yishun, it was raining so heavily that I could not go home carring my lappy, jacket and a chinese newspaper that I have just bought. So, I went over to the Timezone to play and with Ansari.
I left at around 7.40pm.
Reviewing back on the newspaper articles or news, this year yet another Malaysian student had gotten top for PSLE again and this is the 3rd time in the row. O'levels is also out today and my brother had just gotten his results, which are the same as last year. This just means that he cannot enter into a Polytechnic with his O'level results since you need consecutive years to calculate your scores.
Imagine if you have failed your O'levels in 2009 and you need to retake Science and Mathemathics, but you have yet again failed in 2010. This just states that you cannot use the O'levels results again in 2009 even when you have retaken in 2011 and passed the subjects. I really feel sad for my brother but I guess this may mark the end of his educational route for his entire life. He will also have to go to National Service soon.
Reflecting on myself, I think I should guide him by setting a good role model for him and really start studying on all my ICAs and exams.
Today is also the day when everybody received their Accountancy and Finance Jackets. They look awesome. Looking at my jacket, I think I should really start studying and get good results for my Accounting subjects to have the qualifications to wear them. That is my view. You must be qualified. The world outside is confisticated and in Singapore, everybody needs a degree nowadays to survive. Singapore's standard of living will also continue to improve so it will be insufficient surviving with meagre salary. How will you be able to support your future family next time if you are, firstly, unable to support yourself? Adding on, foreigners nowadays all have the qualifications and skills to prove themselves worthy of taking up our jobs. So, we have to work harder to protect our rice bowls!
Anyway it is time to buck up! Now I will have to copy the Lesson 3 Customer Service into footscap paper and start studying. The test is on Wednesday! There is only 1 hour duration!
>Jiayou everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment