Saturday, January 15, 2011

Serangoon Nexxx With Family

Today is really nothing much except for going to Serangoon Nexxx with my Family.
Initially, my sister and I wanted to try different restaurants since we were visiting a new shopping centre but in the end, we still went to the food court because my Mother wanted to. Haiya...The food was not that bad though. I bought Terriyaki Chicken Pepper Rice costing $7.90 with additional egg and it was yummy!!!!
Next, we walked around the whole shopping centre looking for new year clothes but I did not see anything that I like. Nevertheless, I still had Starbucks with my Father, for the first time! There will be more chances next time though:)
I saw a watch with brand Seiko costing $654. It looks good and with pretty good functions too. This is the first time I am so into Digital watches but this price is a little ex.
Then we went back home after buying some bread from the bakery beside Cold Storage and then went back home.
Tomorrow I am thinking of running in the morning although I want to swim at first. My Father is unable to since he is having flu and cough and it is pointless swimming alone. It is too boring for that! I want to sleep early but my body is not listening to my mind. Haiya... 

No comments:

Post a Comment