1 year has passed and I ask myself what I have accomplished. Nothing except for lousy diploma results. How will I be able to go to University in this way? I think I will have to get GPA of 4 in year 2 and 3 to even up or make the GPA standardised to at least 3.
I am going to make full use of this Semester holiday and buck up in all the things that I am weak in. It is now or never. Let's start chionging! Let's change for the better future!
After the Statistics examinations I went to the timezone with Noble and play Tekken 6. After that at around 3pm after eating lunch at the food court at Northpoint, we went over to Virtualand and play Tekken 6. Today I spent exactly $16 on Tekken 6. I nearly got demoted for [ULTIMZ]PRO* and [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE**. Is this considered some kind of luck or is it just bad luck? I dont know what to say. I made 1 new friend Answari. He is the one that uses LUCKY BRUCE
My eyes are droopy....Let me catch some rest later....
Now I shall listen to some KPOP songs!



No comments:
Post a Comment