Sharepoint project is quite heavy and a lot of things have to be done. Today I went back to NYP to do Sharepoint project. I only reached the library at around 10.30am.
Uma, Defina, Nora and I went to South Canteen to eat our lunch. After that we went back to the library to continue doing our projects. Gintat arrived much later as he had to work. Later on at 4pm, Gintat, Fusen and I went to South Canteen again to accompany Gintat while he took his lunch. Thanks for the ice-blended drink, Gintat!
After this, they went back to the library to continue doing their work while I went for my job interview. I think I will be working during the holidays lol. I saw a lot of nice cars outside the company lol.
On the way back home in the mrt, the same thing happened again. I saw one pretty girl. Then she realised that I was looking at her and came very close to me. Her hand was like touching mine and both our bodies were like only 1cm away in contact. We did not speak to each other of course. Nobody will speak to other stranger in a mrt train right. We were like looking at one another all the time sia. The awkwardness was really 100% and my heart was like thumping, thumping and thumping! I regret it a lot sia. I should have spoken to her and ask for her number. I guess I did not have the courage. Too shy le haha!
The first such incident was even much worse. I was on the train back home from Chinatown from work and I was like damn tired. Then the same thing happened but much worse. The girl purposely pressed her chest against my back sia! I was too tired to care then lol. The whole mind was like resting after 12 hours of work. Hahaha and this time round I wore the same shirt. I think it is because of the shirt bah! Haha! I like that feeling sia....
I went to the timezone and play one game. I lost to one pro Christie user then I went home already.
The whole thing was like a dream.....I told my sister and my mother when I reached home. My mother said this" Dont be too sad! You are still young!" My sister told me this instead" Siao!" Haha I guessed this made my day lol...Today was a good day to remember haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment