Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Last Accounting for Assets lecture?

Today the whole accounting cohort did only 1 question which was question 6 of the revision questions. That question could suffice to kill almost the whole cohort, except for a few smart ones.
I did not go to the tutorial today because I was feeling sick. I went back home to rest instead. I slept from 2pm all the way till nearly 6pm after eating my lunch.
At night I went for a haircut to trim my hair. I did not want to cut initially but my mother said that I need to for the sake of New Year. Maybe she wants us to look more refreshed. New Year is coming and this is the first time I have to juggle studies alongside an important festival. Let me test my ability to juggle.Maybe I should send my lappy for repair during the examination period?

L.s: Studying determines whether you can pass your examinations.
L.s: Studying hard differentiates the distinctions students.
L.s: Studying smart differentiates the better distinctions students.

No comments:

Post a Comment