Microeconomics lecture today was merely copying answers. The whole lecture ended in like only an hour's time.
Zamir, Bryan, Fusen, Larry and I went to North Canteen to take our lunch next. Later on Fusen and I went over to the library for our Sharepoint project. It was finally almost done le. This is the last project left before examinations. We had our meeting till lesson time and went for Effective Oral Com class.
I dont think I will be able to get an A for Effective Oral Com anymore. Based on what Mrs Ang said, there were a lot of errors and I dont think this bodes a good fate. Around 90% are all negative feedbacks. There will be no more lessons on Effective Com anymore.
I went to the Timezone and Noble came over to join me later on. Today I won Adrian 2 games, losing 5 games. I won Noble 1 game and win 1. I won kids 6 games. Later on I played with Lucus and won 1 but lost 3. He was very good. Today is the last day that I will be playing Tekken 6. I will continue after the examinations.
Now lots of things to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment