Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sharepoint Project Presentation!

Statistics lecture today was useless. I did not know why I rushed for it.
Sharepoint Project Presentation today should be fine. I never use my Q-cards even when I have prepared them. Mrs Soh said that she liked our Sharepoint project, so I think getting an A should not be a problem? Thanks to Fusen,Uma and Anqi. Mrs Soh said Fusen was very good and very pro for 3 times. Haha...
After the presentation, we all went to Lao Yu Sen. Over here, I sincerely hope that the whole class will get good grades for this semester examinations and most important of all, stay healthy! We took some photographs as well but I think I am more busily eating than anything else. AF0902 is the most bonded class ever!
Pool session later was also quite fun. We always play two VS two. I think my performance today is okay. Gintat has quite a talent there. He can grasp the holding cue well and score nicely.
We all left at 3.48pm and we went home respectively. I went home and sleep until 7.15pm but obviously it was useless as my eyes still feel draggy and tired. After dinner today, we should be going to Northpoint to buy some new shoes..I want to buy Nike shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment